Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dirty Diana...

My favorite Michael Jackson song and video. Some idiot talking head spouting off about shit they don't understand, even with a pricey degree in psychology, said Michael Jackson was asexual at best. Bull shit. I happen not to be in the camp of people who believe he molested children, but that does not mean I am in the camp of people who say he was non-sexual as a defense against those charges.

If you think he was a person without sexual drive, you really did not pay attention. The thing is I totally get his compartmentalized personality. Quiet and timid and shy in certain situations, but high tension and over charged in others. I totally get it.

A man who is asexual cannot pull this song off so completely. There is sexual energy dripping off of every word and action.

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

I honestly don't think he molested kids either.

PussDaddy