Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some things you might like to trade for or buy...

I have been organizing and have a few things I thought someone might want to trade for, or buy. All offers will be considered.

The original Sims game with several expansion packs.. Last time I played it, it worked great. I played it on Windows XP last. I think I had Windows 98 when I first started playing it. It doesn't work on a Vista computer as far as I know. If there are patches to make it work on Vista, I wouldn't know about it since I never looked. I play Sims 2 now and am about to get Sims 3.

Anyway, I have the following games with their booklets:

Sims Deluxe Edition: Read about it here: http://pc.ign.com/objects/486/486968.html
Sims Unleashed: Have pets: Read about it here: http://pc.ign.com/objects/486/486871.html
Sims Making Magic: Make magic, go to an amusement park you build: Read about it here: http://pc.ign.com/objects/569/569957.html

I am a Sims fanatic, but with Sims 2 and Sims 3 I wouldn't have time for the original Sims. Tons of fun. Loads to do. Make an offer. I can send you a PayPal invoice if you just want to buy them.

Please, read about them and be sure you are able to handle any hiccups. I don't want to be responsible for them once they are gone.



_____________________________

Next, I have these two Card making programs. They also will not work on a Vista system, but will work from Windows 95 up to Windows XP. That is how long I have had them! I just loved making fun cards, calendars, etc. with them. You can't use the content for commercial purposes, it is just for making cards for your personal use. I no longer use them since I started making cards to sell.

CreataCard Plus 3 and CreataCard Plus 4 by American Greetings. I still have the book for the Plus 3 version. They work alone and together if I remember right. I think they should stay together. Make an offer.


______________________________

Easy Microsoft Office 2003 by Nancy D. Lewis. Have no idea why I have this book. Never looked at it that I can remember.

__________________________________

How to Start a Home-Based Desktop Publishing Business by Louise Kursmark
All of them may smell somewhat smoky. We haven't smoked for more than 3 years now, but these things were in heavy use when we did. They have been on a shelf and in a drawer and I didn't really smell smoke on them, but you might.

No comments: