Friday, September 24, 2010

Card I made for a challenge on Design Dollies



























I like their challenges because they have one where they simply tell you the colors to use. This is a fun concept for a challenge I think.

I think that this quarter fold card has some masculine undertones that I like. The textured burgundy card stock I stamped on is very deep and rich. The black card stock I used for the main card body is called reflections and it has a very pretty glittery shine without the glitter. It is a bit more subtle than ordinary glitter. I used gold and yellow papers on the left border. On the inside I made a place for writing the message.

1 comment:

Leah l'Orange said...

very pretty, Katie! i do see a hint of masculinity to this card, but also a regal elegance. great job with the colours, and thank you for the kind words about the Dollies! we aim to please!

glad you've come to play with us in the Dollhouse! :) hope to see you again soon!