Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Little Packages are Great




















I created a pattern repeat in Photoshop of some tiny little owls so that I could print it out on fabric and make my Blythe a new dress. How do you like it? I just love this little dress. I had some issues with the repeat, so I wound up with a seam in the front that isn't so great, but it doesn't ruin the dress in my opinion. I added the "bead" flower from my stash with a little bit of green ribbon behind it. The dress needs the finishing touches, like closures for the back, that I always put off for a bit. I don't know why.

I got my package from http://dzfantasy.blogspot.com/ and it is just great! I got a little stash of fun fibers and one of Donna's great brooches. Well worth the sign up for the giveaway! I was so excited because 1) I never win anything and 2) I won when it really counted!

5 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I really like the dress. And congrats on the win.

PussDaddy

Impossible Alice said...

Cute! I love the little green flower - it matches her eyes =)

Katie of brandedbutterfly said...

Thank you so much for the compliments!

PussDaddy said...

I admit I didn't have you down as a dolly kinda gal, lol. But people probably don't have me down as one either.

PussDaddy

Katie of brandedbutterfly said...

LOL Why, I have so many sides to me I am practically an octagon. :)