Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dollhouse Update





I got my dollhouse on Monday. Every surface in my house was covered with some other craft in mid-finish that I couldn't get it out and play with it until last night. We unpacked it and did a quick put together just to make sure all of the major components were there and that they would fit together nicely. They were and they do!

I wish I had thought to take a picture of the nice way it was packed in the boxes it came in, but I was so into getting it all out that I didn't even think about it.

Keep in mind the pictures are just to show the beginning progress, so we didn't bother with the smaller parts, so it doesn't look its best. Hold that against us and not the seller. In case you have forgotten, here is the seller's shop again so that you can go have a look see! I am about to go leave good feedback.

My intentions are to document my dollhouse at each major stage, or maybe even minor stage, of its construction. I am so excited. It is cute and wonderful!

1 comment:

headchange said...

Oh please do. I would love to watch.
I have been thinking of doing one myself. I don't think I really have the time. It would be fun to watch yours progress.