Sunday, August 9, 2009

Calling all Artists Up for a Challenge

I have signed up to participate in the August challenge on AprilMarieMai's Handmade Challenge site.

I highly encourage you to jump in, too. This challenge is all about creating something that pertains to machines and cogs. Seems inspired by the fantastic current trend of Steampunk fashion. Don't know what that is? Just the best mix of Victorian beauty with science fiction fusion ever! Think time travel dressed up in a corset.

I have my gears turning, why not give it a try, too.

http://aprilmariemai.com/handmade_challenge.php

2 comments:

Jen Beaudet said...

sounds really cool! I'm going to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

Katie of brandedbutterfly said...

That is awesome. lol I can't think of what to do for the challenge. I am thinking too hard, I am sure.

You do have to join the forum, but that isn't a hassle.