Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Shot in the Hip and a Dose of Cute

Moving right along in our exploration of handmade creatures with wacky DNA, we visit Atelier de Soyun. This shop is a mixed bag of very pretty floral brooches, hats, and plushies. The plushies have big wide eyes and are really quite strange and cute. Amy the Adorable Elf captures my imagination and makes me smile. I think the combination of big wide eyes and the outstretched arms turn the charm way up.

_____________________________

Ugly Gerbil's Monsters and Stuff makes me laugh out loud. The banner to the shop really cracks me up! I love all of the items and they look so well made. All of the little critters are very cute, have tons of personality, and originality. Darla, Mistress of the Stern Neener makes me happy and she is perfect for reminding us all to lighten up!

No comments: